*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Western Europe - Italy (PDF Chapter)
This is the Italy chapter from Lonely Planet’s Western Europe guidebook.
Italy’s iconic monuments and masterpieces are known the world over, while cities such as Rome, Florence and Venice need no introduction. And then there are those timeless landscapes, from Tuscany’s gentle hillsides to icy Alpine peaks, vertiginous coastlines and spitting southern volcanoes.
- see awe-inspiring art and iconic monuments in Rome
- take to the water past Gothic palaces, domed churches and crumbling piazzas in Venice
- explore the exquisite Renaissance time capsule that is Florence
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rome, Northern Italy, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Turin, Milan, The Lakes, Verona, Venice, Trieste, Bologna, Ravenna, Tuscany & Umbria, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Perugia, Assisi, Southern Italy, Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.