*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Western Europe - Greece (PDF Chapter)
This is the Greece chapter from Lonely Planet’s Western Europe guidebook.
Greece’s alluring combination of history and ravishing beauty has made it one of the most popular destinations on the planet. Wanderers can island-hop to their heart’s content and hikers can criss-cross Mt Olympus, the Zagorohoria, Crete and Corfu.
- trace the ancient to the modern from the Acropolis to booming nightclubs
- island-hop through the Cyclades under the Aegean sun
- sip ouzo while munching on grilled octopus in lovely Lesvos/Mytilini
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Athens, The Peloponnese, Nafplio, Epidavros, Mycenae, Mystras, Olympia, Central Greece, Delphi, Meteora, Northern Greece, Thessaloniki, Cyclades, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini (Thira), Crete, Iraklio, Knossos, Hania, Samaria Gorge, Dodecanese, Rhodes, Kos, Northeastern Aegean Islands, Samos, Lesvos (Mytilini), Sporades, Skiathos, Ionian Islands, Corfu, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.