Western Europe - Germany (PDF Chapter)
Germany’s great cities – Berlin, Munich and Hamburg among them – come in more flavours than a jar of jelly beans but will all wow you with a cultural kaleidoscope from art museums and opera to naughty cabaret and underground clubs.
- discover your inner party animal in Berlin; save sleep for somewhere else as there’s no time here with the clubs, museums and bars
- experience Munich’s Oktoberfest, a bacchanale of suds, or just soak up the vibe in a beer garden
- go slow in Germany’s alluring small towns like the gem of Bamberg, with winding lanes, smoked beer (!) and a lack of cliché
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Berlin, Central Germany, Dresden, Leipzig, Weimar, Erfurt, Bavaria, Munich, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Berchtesgaden, Romantic Road, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Regensburg, Stuttgart, the Black Forest, Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Black Forest, Freiburg im Breisgau, Frankfurt, the Rhineland, Frankfurt-am-Main, The Romantic Rhine Valley, Moselle Valley, Trier, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Aachen, Hamburg, Lübeck, Bremen, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.