Western Europe - Belgium & Luxembourg (PDF Chapter)
Stereotypes of comic books, chips and sublime chocolates are just the start in eccentric Bel-gium. Its self-deprecating people have quietly spent centuries producing some of Europe’s finest art and architecture. Independent Luxembourg is compact and hilly with its own wealth of castle villages.
- come on weekdays off-season to appreciate Bruges’ picture-perfect canal scenes without the tourist overload
- be wooed by one of Europe’s greatest underappreciated all-round discoveries, Ghent
- savour the ‘world’s most beautiful square’ in Brussels, then seeking out remarkable cafés, chocolate shops and art nouveau survivors
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Brussels, Flanders, Leuven, Mechelen, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges, Ypres, Wallonia, Mons, Luxembourg, Luxembourg City, Northern Luxembourg, Moselle Valley, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.