*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Western Europe - Austria (PDF Chapter)
This is the Austria chapter from Lonely Planet’s Western Europe guidebook.
For such a small country, Austria has made it big. This is a perfectionist of a country and whatever it does – mountains, classical music, new media, castles, cake, you name it – it does exceedingly well.
- discover the opulent Habsburg palaces, coffee houses and cutting-edge galleries of Vienna
- survey the baroque cityscape of Salzburg from the giddy height of 900-year-old Festung Hohensalzburg
- send your spirits soaring from peak to peak hiking and skiing in Kitzbühel
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vienna, The Danube Valley, Krems an der Donau, Melk, Linz, The South, Graz, Klagenfurt, Salzburg & around, Werfen, Salzkammergut, Hallstatt, Tyrol, Innsbruck, Kitzbühel, Lienz, Hohe Tauern National Park, Vorarlberg, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.