Western Balkans - Serbia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Serbia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Western Balkans guidebook.
Diverse, welcoming and a hell of a lot of fun – everything you never heard about Serbia is true. Best of all, this landlocked country in the heart of the Balkans is still delightfully off the tour-ist trail.
- revel in the intriguing melange of faded Yugo-nostalgia, cutting-edge Balkan cool and fas-cinating history of Belgrade
- hike, raft on the Drina or ride a narrow-gauge railway around the most scenic slice of Ser-bia, Tara National Park
- join thousands of revellers each July for eclectic beats at EXIT Festival in Novi Sad’s for-midable fortress
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Belgrade, Vojvodina, Novi Sad, South Serbia, Niš, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.