Western Balkans - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Western Balkans, Western Balkans’ Top 15, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Countries at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Western Balkans guidebook.
Your journey to Western Balkans starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor activities.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the best food and drink
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Western Balkans, Western Balkans’ Top 15, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Outdoors Action, Old Towns, Ancient Remnants, Month by Month, Itineraries, Activities, Wining & Dining, Nightlife, Contemporary Art, Relics of Communism, Wildlife, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Countries at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.