*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
West Coast Australia travel guide
9th Edition Nov 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
If you subscribe to the ‘life’s a beach’ school of thought, you’ll fall in love with Western Australia and its 12,500km of spectacular coastline. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of West Coast Australia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet West Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim beside whale sharks, snorkel among pristine coral, surf off seldom-visited reefs and dive at one of the world’s premier locations at Ningaloo Marine Park, a World Heritage-listed marine park; drift from winery to craft brewery along country roads shaded by tall gum trees at Margaret River, one of Australia’s most beautiful wine regions; or discover the sophisticated restaurants showcasing modern Australian cuisine, chic cocktail bars hidden down unlikely lanes and the restored heritage buildings of Perth; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – wine, culture, history, indigenous art, outdoor activities, food
- Free, convenient pull-out West Coast Australia regional map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
Coverage Includes: Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Margaret River, Bunbury, Albury, Monkey Mia, Broome, Geraldton, Coral Coast, Purnululu National Park, the Kimberly, Cable Beach and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.