*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
West Coast Australia - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to West Coast Australia, West Coast Australia’s Top 12, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Discover Margaret River & the Southwest Coast, West Coast Australia Outdoors, Travel With Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia guidebook.
Your journey to West Coast Australia starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on travelling with children
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Margaret River and the Southwest Coast
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to West Coast Australia, West Coast Australia’s Top 12, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Beaches, Diving & Snorkelling, Surfing & Windsurfing, Walking Trails, Marine Mammals, Beer, Wine & Food, Aboriginal Art & Culture or Getting off the Beaten Path, Month by Month, Itineraries, Discover Margaret River & the Southwest Coast, West Coast Australia Outdoors, Travel With Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.