West Coast Australia - Monkey Mia & the Central West (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Monkey Mia & the Central West chapter from Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia guidebook.
The pristine coastline and sheltered turquoise waters of Shark Bay draw tourists and marine life from around the world. On land, rare marsupials take refuge in remote national parks. In Geraldton, you’ll find cool cafes, weekend markets and an excellent museum.
- watch the wild dolphins feed at Monkey Mia
- take in gorgeous viewpoints, or canoe or abseil the deep gorges at Kalbarri National Park
- surf the Tombstones break at Gnaraloo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Batavia Coast, Dongara-Port Denison, Geraldton, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Shark Bay, Overlander Roadhouse to Denham (Shark Bay Road), Denham, Monkey Mia, Gascoyne Coast, Carnarvon, Quobba Coast
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.