Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
West Coast Australia - Margaret River & the Southwest Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Margaret River & the Southwest Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia guidebook.
The farmland, forests, rivers and coast of the lush southwestern corner of Western Australia contrast vividly with the stark, sunburnt terrain of much of the state. On land, wineries and craft breweries beckon. Offshore, bottlenose dolphins and whales frolic, and surfers search for their perfect break.
- sample the first-class wine, food and architecture of the vineyards of Margaret River
- get active amid the dramatic seascapes and landscapes of the Margaret River region
- explore the labyrinthine limestone caverns along Caves Rd, especially beautiful Lake Cave
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Geographe Bay, Bunbury, Tuart Forest National Park, Busselton, Dunsborough, Cape Naturaliste, Margaret River Wine Region, Yallingup & Around, Cowaramup & Wilyabrup, Margaret River & Around, Augusta & Around, Southern Forests, Nannup, Bridgetown, Manjimup, Pemberton, Shannon National Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.