West Coast Australia - Margaret River & The Southwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Margaret River & the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia guidebook.
The farmland, forests, rivers and coast of the lush, green southwestern corner of Western Australia (WA), traditionally the land of the Wardandi and Bibbulmun people, contrast vividly with the stark, sunburnt terrain of much of the state.
- sample first-class wine and tuck into excellent seasonal produce at Margaret River wineries
- walk, swim, canoe, cycle, and dive in dramatic sea- and landscapes
- explore the labyrinthine limestone caverns along Caves Rd
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bunbury Geographe, Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River Region, Dunsborough, Cape Naturaliste, Yallingup, Margaret River, Caves Road, Augusta & around, Southern Forests, Nannup, Bridgetown, Manjimup, Pemberton, When to Go, Best Places to Stay.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only. *Not available for newer titles
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.