Inside Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience History, Local Produce, Landscapes, Cuisine, Wine & Craft Beer, Family Travel, Mining & The Environment, Indigenous Art In Western Australia, Wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out regional map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Perth, Perth Region, Margaret River & the Southwest, South Coast WA, Monkey Mia & the Central West, Ningaloo Coast & the Pilbara and more.
Writers: Charles Rawlings-Way, Fleur Bainger, Anna Kaminski, Tasmin Waby, Steve Waters
288 pages, 96pp color, 48 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2023