West Coast Australia travel guide
10th Edition Nov 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Unfettered and alive, West Coast Australia is 12,500km of truly spectacular coastline. There’s a freedom and optimism here that the rest of Australia can’t replicate. Lonely Planet is your passport to West Coast Australia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Swim the azure waters of Shark Bay, explore the chic Mod Oz towns of Perth and Fremantle, sip your way through the Margaret River wine region; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience History, Local Produce, Landscapes, Cuisine, Wine & Craft Beer, Family Travel, Mining & The Environment, Indigenous Art In Western Australia, Wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out regional map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Perth, Perth Region, Margaret River & the Southwest, South Coast WA, Monkey Mia & the Central West, Ningaloo Coast & the Pilbara and more.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation