West Africa - Togo (PDF Chapter)
This is the Togo chapter from Lonely Planet's West Africa guidebook.
Togo offers a great diversity of landscapes, from lakes and palm-fringed beaches to rolling forested hills and savannah land. The cherry on top is Lomé, the low-key yet elegant capital, with its large avenues, tasty restaurants and throbbing nightlife.
- unwind on blissful Coco Beach
- hike in lush forested hills and take in the chilled vibe of Kpalimé
- track buffaloes and antelopes at Parc Sarakawa, Togo's most underrated wildlife reserve
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Togo, Togo Today, History, People of Togo, Religion, Arts, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory, Transport, Lomé, The South, Agbodrafo & Togoville, Aného, Kpalimé, Atakpamé, The North, Kara, Koutammakou, Dapaong.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.