*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Togo (PDF Chapter)
For those fond of travelling off the beaten track, Togo is a rewarding destination. Its great diversity of land-scapes ranges from lakes and palm-fringed beaches along the Atlantic coastline to rolling forested hills, lush forest and yellowy tinges of savannah.
- soak up the mellow vibes, jazz clubs and vibrant markets of the coastal capital of Lomé
- unwind on the blissful stretch of sand of Coco Beach in a hammock while sipping a sun-downer
- relax on the shores of serene Lac Togo and take a spin on a pirogue, a traditional local canoe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lomé, Lac Togo, Aného, Kpalimé, Atakpamé, Kara, Koutammakou, Dapaong, Sokodé, Understand Togo, Togo Today, History, People, Religion, Arts & Culture, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.