Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
West Africa - Sierra Leone (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
For the traveller, Sierra Leone is still West Africa’s secret beach destination. Sweet sands rise from the soft waters of the Atlantic, with the backdrop dressed in sun-stained hues, rainforest green and the red, red roads of the north.
- join a nighttime hike through the forest of Tiwai Island in search of the elusive pygmy hip-po
- eat barbecued lobster pulled fresh from the sea at one of Freetown Peninsula’s stunning beaches.
- glide down the river by dugout canoe while monkeys and birds chatter in the surrounding forest, in Outamba-Kilimi National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Freetown, Freetown Peninsula, Banana Islands, Riv-er No 2, Tokeh Beach, Bunce Island, Makeni, Mt Bintumani, Outamba-Kilimi National Park, Bo, Turtle Islands, Tiwai Island, Gola Rainforest National Park, Understand Sierra Leone, Sierra Le-one Today, History, Culture, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.