West Africa - Senegal (PDF Chapter)
Though it’s one of West Africa’s most stable countries, Senegal is far from dull. Perched on the tip of a penin-sula, Dakar, the capital, is a dizzying, street-hustler-rich introduction to the country.
- weave your way via tiny villages to Senegal’s best beaches on the Cap Skirring, and kick back for a day of doing absolutely nothing
- wander the cobblestone streets of Unesco World Heritage Site Saint-Louis, past colourful French colonial buildings
- spend sleepless nights touring Dakar’s vibrant nightclubs and bars
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dakar, Île de Gorée, Petite Côte, Siné-Saloum Delta, Mbour, Saly, Palmarin, Toubakouta, Missirah, Toubab Dialao, Saint-Louis, Parc National des Oiseaux du Djoudj, Tambacounda, Parc National de Niokolo-Koba, Casamance, Ziguinchor, Cap Skirring, Understand Senegal, Senegal Today, History, People & Culture, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.