West Africa - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to West Africa, West Africa’s Top 17, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, and Countries at a Glance chapters from Lonely Plan-et’s West Africa guidebook.
Your journey to West Africa starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on attractions by country and by theme.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know to plan off-road adventures or beach escapes
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to West Africa, West Africa’s Top 17, Need to Know, If You Like: Wildlife, Beaches, Untouched Landscapes, Hiking, Month by Month, Itinerar-ies, and Countries at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience