Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
West Africa - Nigeria (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Nigeria is a pulsating powerhouse: nearly every fifth African is Nigerian. Lagos, the main city, is resurgent: with burgeoning tech industries, posh restaurants and clubs, and an exploding arts scene, this megacity is the face of modern Africa.
- join the gold rush of super-confident booming Lagos, and explore its insatiably lively art and music scene
- climb the sacred rock of Abeokuta via historic hideouts and shrines, and look out on the picturesque rooftops from a high vantage point
- learn about traditional crafts, browse impressive galleries and lose yourself on the river bank in the sacred grove in Oshogbo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Benin City, Cal-abar, Abuja, Understand Nigeria, Nigeria Today, History, Culture, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.