West Africa - Nigeria (PDF Chapter)
Nigeria is a pulsating powerhouse: nearly every fifth African is Nigerian. Lagos, the main city, is resurgent: with burgeoning tech industries, posh restaurants and clubs, and an exploding arts scene, this megacity is the face of modern Africa.
- join the gold rush of super-confident booming Lagos, and explore its insatiably lively art and music scene
- climb the sacred rock of Abeokuta via historic hideouts and shrines, and look out on the picturesque rooftops from a high vantage point
- learn about traditional crafts, browse impressive galleries and lose yourself on the river bank in the sacred grove in Oshogbo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Benin City, Cal-abar, Abuja, Understand Nigeria, Nigeria Today, History, Culture, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.