*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Morocco (PDF Chapter)
This is the Morocco chapter from Lonely Planet's West Africa guidebook.
Morocco can feel like another world, but you don't need a magic carpet to get there. There's movie-star-famous Casablanca; the whitewashed fishing-port gem Essaouira; and Marrakesh and Fez, whose winding streets hold enough surprises to fill a dozen repeat trips.
- dive into the clamour and endless spectacle of Morocco's most dynamic city, Marrakesh
- laze by the sea in Morocco's coolest and most evocative resort at Essaouira
- trek deep into a world of stunning scenery and isolated Berber villages in the High Atlas
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Morocco, Morocco Today, History, Culture, People of Morocco, Arts & Crafts, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory, Transport, Mediterranean Coast & the Rif, Tangier, Chefchaouen, The Atlantic Coast, Rabat, Casablanca, Essaouira, Agadir, Western Sahara, Laâyoune, Dakhla, Imperial Cities & the Middle Atlas, Fez, Meknès, Central Morocco & the High Atlas, Marrakesh, High Atlas Mountains, Aït Benhaddou, Drâa Valley, Merzouga & The Dunes.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.