*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Mali (PDF Chapter)
Like an exquisite sandcastle formed in a harsh desert landscape, Mali is blessed by an ex-traordinary amount of wonders. Yet for now, its landscapes, monuments and stories are off-limits, sealed from tourists by a conflict that is threatening the very culture of Mali.
- Dogon Country’s fairytale of rose-coloured villages, big blue skies, sacred crocodiles and sandstone cliffs
- The world’s most captivating mudbrick mosque in Djenné
- Timbuktu’s ancient libraries, monuments and texts of wisdom on philosophy and astrono-my
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Mali, Mali Today, History, Culture, People of Mali, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.