*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Guinea (PDF Chapter)
Imagine you’re travelling on smooth highways, and get tempted by a dusty turn-off signed Adventure. Well, that turn-off is Guinea. This is a land of surprising beauty, from the rolling mountain plateau of Fouta Djalon to wide Sahelian lands and thick forests.
- stretch out on palm-fringed strands, sipping fresh coconut juice, on the Îles de Los
- ramble through the mountains and swim in the waterfalls of the majestic plateau of Fouta Djalon
- come face to face with cheeky, alcohol-drinking chimps during a forest walk in Bossou
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Conakry, Fouta Djalon, Îles de Los, Mamou, Dalaba, Mali-Yemberem, Forest Region, Kissidougou, N’zérékoré, Bossou, Parc National du Haut Niger, Understand Guinea, Guinea Today, History, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.