West Africa - Equatorial Guinea (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the land of painted-faced primates, soft clouds of butterflies and insects so colourful they belong in the realm of fiction. Equatorial Guinea has something of a reputation, but there’s plenty to bring you to its beautiful black-and-white shores.
- go wide-eyed over the strange combination of little villages with Spanish colonial church-es, dense rainforest, rare wildlife and oil platforms on Bioko Island
- explore Malabo’s colonial architecture, bustling markets and buzzing nightlife
- whisper during forest walks in search of gorillas, elephants, chimpanzees and a glorious array of colourful birds and insects in Monte Alen National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Malabo, Ureca, Rio Muni, Bata, Rio Campo, Cogo, Isla Corisco, Monte Alen National Park, Understand Equatorial Guinea, Equatorial Guinea Today, History, People of Equatorial Guinea, Arts & Crafts, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.