*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Equatorial Guinea (PDF Chapter)
This is the land of painted-faced primates, soft clouds of butterflies and insects so colourful they belong in the realm of fiction. Equatorial Guinea has something of a reputation, but there’s plenty to bring you to its beautiful black-and-white shores.
- go wide-eyed over the strange combination of little villages with Spanish colonial church-es, dense rainforest, rare wildlife and oil platforms on Bioko Island
- explore Malabo’s colonial architecture, bustling markets and buzzing nightlife
- whisper during forest walks in search of gorillas, elephants, chimpanzees and a glorious array of colourful birds and insects in Monte Alen National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Malabo, Ureca, Rio Muni, Bata, Rio Campo, Cogo, Isla Corisco, Monte Alen National Park, Understand Equatorial Guinea, Equatorial Guinea Today, History, People of Equatorial Guinea, Arts & Crafts, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.