*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Cote D'Ivoire (PDF Chapter)
This is the Côte d'Ivoire chapter from Lonely Planet's West Africa guidebook.
Côte d'Ivoire is a stunner, shingled with starfish-studded sands, and forest roads so orange they resemble strips of bronzing powder. Parc National de Taï hides nut-cracking chimps; and the beach resorts Assinie and Grand Bassam were made for weekend retreats.
- take your taste buds to poisson braisé heaven then swaying to the sweet sounds of coupé-decalé in the shadow of the stunning skyline in Abidjan
- tap into Côte d'Ivoire's artistic vibe, visiting galleries and the quirky beachfront bistros of Grand Bassam
- laze in a pirogue, watch surfers slide to shore and tuck into fresh seafood under the stars of Assinie
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Côte d'Ivoire, Côte d'Ivoire Today, History, Culture, Arts & Crafts, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory, Transport, Abidjan, The Eastern Beaches, Grand Bassam, Assinie, The West Coast, Sassandra & around, San Pédro, The Centre, Yamoussoukro, The North, Man & around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.