*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Cameroon (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cameroon chapter from Lonely Planet's West Africa guidebook.
Cameroon is Africa's throbbing heart, a crazed, sultry mosaic of active volcanoes, white-sand beaches, thick rainforest and magnificent parched landscapes broken up by bizarre rock formations. African bliss is just a piece of grilled fish and a sweating beer away.
- explore the stunning verdant scenery, picturesque villages and rushing rivers in the region around Bamenda on the Ring Road
- don your hiking boots to climb the mist-shrouded slopes of West Africa's highest peak, Mount Cameroon
- take in the charming scenery, volcanic-sand beaches and laid-back vibe at Cameroon's most enjoyable seaside town, Limbe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Cameroon, Cameroon Today, History, Culture, Arts & Crafts, Sport, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory, Transport, Yaoundé, Western Cameroon, Douala, Buea, Mount Cameroon, Limbe, Bamenda, The Ring Road, Bafoussam, Foumban, Southern Cameroon, Kribi, Ebolowa, Campo & Ebodjé, Northern Cameroon, N'Gaoundéré, Garoua, Maroua, Mandara Mountains, Parc National du Waza, Eastern Cameroon, Bertoua, Garoua-Boulaï.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.