*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
West Africa - Cabo Verde (PDF Chapter)
Jutting up from the Atlantic, some 500km west of Senegal, this stunning island chain has a captivating blend of mountains, beaches and peaceful seaside villages. Add its famed music and hospitality, and you’ll see why many have come – and never left.
- Hike the misty pine-clad ridges, the sheer canyons and the verdant valleys of Santo Antão, Cabo Verde’s most spectacular island
- admire the views from the summit of Pico de Fogo, the country’s only active volcano and a stunning, cinder-clad, 2829m-high peak.
- follow the melodic sounds of morna and coladeira to festive, open-air spots scattered around the music-loving seaside town of São Vicente.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santiago, Praia, Cidade Velha, São Vicente, Mindelo, Santo Antão, Paúl, Fogo, São Filipe, Cha das Caldeiras, Sal, Santa Maria, Boa Vista, Understand Cabo Verde, Cabo VerdeToday, History, Culture, People, Religion, Music, Environment, Survival Guide
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.