West Africa - Burkina Faso (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Burkina should be on everyone’s travel list – it may not have many big-ticket attractions, but the warmth of its welcome and the friendliness of the Burkinabé people is unique. There’s also a lively cultural scene and enchanting landscapes.
- wander amid other-worldly rock formations of the Sindou Peaks and Burkina’s lush land-scapes
- marvel over the meaning and originality of the Cour Royale at Tiébélé
- sip beers to the sound of Bobo-Dioulasso’s fantastic musicians
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ouagadougou, Bobo-Dioulasso, Banfora, Sindou Peaks, Gaoua & Lobi Country, Réserve de Nazinga, Tiébélé & Kassena Country, Understand Burkina Faso, Burkina Faso Today, History, People of Burkina Faso, Religion, The Arts, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.