Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Washington Oregon & the Pacific Northwest - Olympic Peninsula & Washington Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Olympic Peninsula & Washington Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest guidebook.
The Olympic Peninsula is an unblemished wilderness of the highest order, with an interior that brings to mind a unicorn fantasy novel and an end-of-the-continent coastline that makes Big Sur look positively calm. Then there’s the precipitation.
- think you’ve uncovered a real-life hobbit amid moss-covered wilderness in Hoh Rain Forest
- find solitude, but no vampires, on a mist-enshrouded beach at La Push
- drive (or hike) miles to enjoy Northwestern cuisine and a roaring fireplace at Lake Quinault Lodge
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Olympia, Olympic Peninsula, Northeastern Olympic Peninsula, Olympic National Park, Northwestern Olympic Peninsula, Washington Coast, Grays Harbor Area, Long Beach Peninsula and Vancouver.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Washington Oregon & the Pacific Northwest - Northwestern Washington & the San Juan Islands (PDF Chapter)