Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Washington, DC - Upper Northwest DC (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Upper Northwest DC chapter from Lonely Planet’s Washington, DC guidebook.
The serene and supremely pleasant Upper Northwest is host to a range of worthwhile sights from architecture and art to parks and wildlife, made all the better by a lunch break at some of the city’s most inventive restaurants.
- seek out the sacred and profane in the architectural treasures of Washington National Ca-thedral
- wave to the giant pandas and swinging orangutans at the National Zoo
- hike, bike or saddle up a horse in Rock Creek Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.