*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Washington, DC - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Washington, DC starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus everything you need to know to experience the city like a local.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- in-depth info on a huge range of free activities
- an overview of the city’s neighbourhoods
Coverage includes: Welcome to Washington DC, Washington DC’s Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Washington DC, Top Itineraries, If You Like, Month by Month, Like a Local, For Free, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities, With Kids and Neighborhoods at a Glance.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.