*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Washington, DC - Dupont Circle & Kalorama (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dupont Circle & Kalorama chapter from Lonely Planet’s Washington, DC guidebook.
Dupont is city life at its best. Here you’ll find flash restaurants, hip bars and nifty bookstores. A combination of diplomatic scene and strong gay and lesbian community sets the social rhythm for young professionals of all stripes and persuasions.
- travel to India, Kenya, Laos, Luxembourg, Malawi, Morocco and Zambia during an hour’s walk along Embassy Row
- stand face to face with Renoirs and Gauguins in the intimate setting of the Phillips Collec-tion
- browse the stacks, sip cocktails and stuff your face at Kramerbooks
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.