*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Washington DC city guide
6th Edition Nov 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The USA’s capital teems with iconic monuments, vast museums and the corridors of power, where visionaries and demagogues roam.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Washington, DC, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, city walks and the best of local knowledge
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus the White House in 3D, the Smithsonian in depth, tips for family travel and full-colour maps
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, National Mall, White House Area, Foggy Bottom, Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Southeast DC, Downtown, Penn Quarter, Dupont Circle, Kalorama, Adams Morgan, U Street, Columbia Heights, Upper Northwest DC, Northern Virginia, Day Trips from Washington DC, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.