No code necessary. See terms.
Washington, DC - Adams Morgan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Adams Morgan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Washington, DC guide-book.
Walk through Adams Morgan and you’ll sniff kebabs, Ethiopian stew, jerk chicken and vegetable biryani in the air. Browse vintage boutiques, arty homewares stores and record shops by day, and return at night when 18th St becomes one of the greatest bar crawls in town.
- catch a band at Madam’s Organ and snap a photo under the bawdy mural
- make a bleary-eyed stumble into the Diner to quell late-night munchies
- soak up the previous night’s debauchery with a drag-queen brunch at Perrys
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.