Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Wales - Swansea, Gower & Carmarthenshire (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Swansea, Gower & Carmarthenshire chapter from Lonely Planet’s Wales guidebook.
Swansea delivers something approaching big-city sophistication. On its doorstep is the Gower Peninsula, which offers surfing, watersports and undulating hikes. Inland, rural Carmarthenshire has nationally significant parks and gardens scattered about.
- wander along the golden sand and watch the waves crash over the mighty Worms Head at Rhossili
- marvel at Norman Foster’s intriguing sunken greenhouse dome and the rare and endangered plants that it harbours in National Botanic Garden of Wales
- channel your inner Jane Austen within the walled gardens and yew tunnels of Aberglasney Gardens
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Swansea (Abertawe), The Mumbles (Y Mwmbwls), Gower Peninsula (Y Gŵyr), Parkmill & Around, Oxwich Bay, Port Eynon, Rhossili, Llangennith, Reynoldston, Llanmadoc, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Llanelli, Laugharne (Talacharn), Carmarthen (Caerfyrddin), Llanarthne, Llandeilo, Llandovery (Llanymddyfri), Pumsaint and Newcastle Emlyn & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.