Wales - St Davids & Pembrokeshire (PDF Chapter)
This is the St Davids & Pembrokeshire chapter from Lonely Planet’s Wales guidebook.
This wild and incredibly beautiful landscape is the county’s greatest asset and in summer people flock here from all over Britain to enjoy the spectacular walking, surfing, coasteering and sea kayaking, as well as the glorious beaches and abundant marine life.
- explore the laid-back little city with the spectacular cathedral and gnarly surf beach at St Davids
- trace the breathtaking collision of rock and sea on a trail that encompasses the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- join the summer fun in the colourful seaside resort of Tenby flanked by velvety-sand beaches
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: South Pembrokeshire, Saundersfoot, Tenby (Dinbych Y Pysgod), Manorbier (Maenorbŷr), Stackpole (Stagbwll), Angle, Pembroke (Penfro), Narberth (Arberth), Haverfordwest (Hwlffordd), Skomer, Skokholm & Grassholm Islands, Little & Broad Havens, Newgale (Niwgwl), North Pembrokeshire, Solva (Solfach), St Davids (Tyddewi), Porthgain & Around, Fishguard (Abergwaun), Cwm Gwaun, Newport (Trefdraeth) and St Dogmaels (Llandudoch).
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation