Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Wales - Brecon Beacons & Southeast Wales (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Brecon Beacons & Southeast Wales chapter from Lonely Planet’s Wales guidebook.
Wales’ southeast corner, where the misty River Wye meanders along the border with England, is the birthplace of British tourism. For over 200 years travellers have visited this tranquil waterway and its winding, wooded vale.
- gaze up at Wales’ most dramatically positioned ruined fortress, Carreg Cennen
- stroll among the romantic riverside ruins of Tintern Abbey in the glorious Wye Valley
- cross the moat at Caerphilly Castle and wander into a fairytale
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Newport (Casnewydd), Caerleon (Caerllion), Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Chepstow (Cas-gwent), Lower Wye Valley, Monmouth (Trefynwy), Skenfrith (Ynysgynwraidd), Abergavenny (Y Fenni), Brecon Beacons National Park, Black Mountains (Y Mynyddoedd Duon), Hay-on-Wye (Y Gelli Gandryll), Talgarth, Brecon (Aberhonddu), Llanfrynach, Talybont-on-Usk, Llangorse Lake, Crickhowell (Crughywel), Fforest Fawr & Black Mountain, South Wales Valleys, Merthyr Tydfil (Merthyr Tudful), Blaenavon (Blaenafon) and Caerphilly (Caerffili).
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.