*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Wales - Anglesey & the North Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Anglesey & the North Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Wales guidebook.
This compact region can be boiled down to two essential things: castles and coast. Yes, there are look-at-me castles all over Wales, but few attract more admiring stares than the glamorous trio of Caernarfon, Conwy and Beaumaris.
- fall for the Georgian charms of Beaumaris, Anglesey’s finest town
- witness the Byzantine beauty and strength of Caernarfon’s castle
- discover vast Bronze Age mines alongside the Victoriana of this perennially popular seaside resort of Llandudno
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The North Coast, Caernarfon, Bangor, Bodnant Estate, Conwy, Llandudno Junction, Llandudno, Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Môn), Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (Llanfair PG), Menai Bridge, Beaumaris (Biwmares), Moelfre, Church Bay (Porth Swtan), Holyhead (Caergybi) and Rhosneigr.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.