Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Wales - Aberystwyth & Mid-Wales (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Aberystwyth & Mid-Wales chapter from Lonely Planet’s Wales guidebook.
Bordered by the dramatic landscapes of two national parks, Mid-Wales is often overlooked. Yet this region of plunging coastline, wooded river valleys and small market towns is something of a well-kept secret.
- kayak with dolphins and seals along Cardigan Bay’s gloriously rugged stretch of coast
- enjoy the splendid isolation and utter tranquillity of the Cambrian Mountains’ deserted moorlands
- explore mighty Victorian dams and picking wild berries in the lovely Elan Valley
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ceredigion, Cardigan (Aberteifi), Aberaeron, Aberystwyth & Around, Powys, Machynlleth, Corris, Rhayader (Rhaeadr Gwy), Elan Valley, Llanwrtyd Wells (Llanwrtyd), Builth Wells (Llanfair-Ym-Muallt), Llandrindod Wells (Llandrindod), Presteigne (Llanandras), Knighton (Tref-Y-Clawdd), Newtown (Y Drenewydd), Montgomery, Berriew and Welshpool (Y Trallwng).
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.