Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Vietnam - Understand Vietnam and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Vietnam Today, History, People & Culture, Arts & Architecture, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Vietnam guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, people and culture and the environment to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, LGBT travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the country’s fascinating history
- info on customs and etiquette
- full coverage of arts and architecture
- details on the variety of food and drink
Coverage includes: Vietnam Today, History, People & Culture, Arts & Architecture, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.