No code necessary. See terms.
Vietnam - Southwest Highlands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Few parts of Vietnam stir the imagination with the lure of adventure quite like the highlands. The Ho Chi Minh Hwy winds its scenic way past coffee plantations, pine-studded mountains, rice paddies, reed-covered lakes and peaceful hill-tribe villages.
- crank up the adrenaline rate with a hike, biking trip, white-water rafting, or canyoning or climbing adventure in the hills around Dalat
- fire up a motorbike and exploring the twists and turns of the Ho Chi Minh Highway
- discover the hill-tribe customs and culture in Bahnar, Sedang and Jarai villages around Kon Tum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dalat and around, Ngoan Muc Pass, Cat Tien National Park, Lak Lake, Buon Ma Thuot and around, Pleiku and Kon Tum.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.