*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Vietnam - Southwest Highlands (PDF Chapter)
Few parts of Vietnam stir the imagination with the lure of adventure quite like the highlands. The Ho Chi Minh Hwy winds its scenic way past coffee plantations, pine-studded mountains, rice paddies, reed-covered lakes and peaceful hill-tribe villages.
- crank up the adrenaline rate with a hike, biking trip, white-water rafting, or canyoning or climbing adventure in the hills around Dalat
- fire up a motorbike and exploring the twists and turns of the Ho Chi Minh Highway
- discover the hill-tribe customs and culture in Bahnar, Sedang and Jarai villages around Kon Tum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dalat and around, Ngoan Muc Pass, Cat Tien National Park, Lak Lake, Buon Ma Thuot and around, Pleiku and Kon Tum.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.