Vietnam - Southeast Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southeast Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vietnam guidebook.
This stupendous coastline of ravishing white sands and azure bays is Vietnam’s premier des-tination for beach holidays. Whether your idea of paradise is reclining in front of turquoise waters or scuba-diving, snorkelling and surfing, you’ve come to the right place.
- search for the perfect beach, snorkel coral reefs and scooter along empty coastal roads on the Con Dao islands
- chill by the coast with fellow travellers and locals at tranquil Bai Xep
- chase the wind by day and eat fresh fish at night in the kitesurfing mecca of Mui Ne
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Quang Ngai, Cha Ban Cham Area, Quy Nhon, Bai Xep, Tuy Hoa & Around, Nha Trang & Around, Phan Rang, Thap Cham, Ninh Chu Beach, Ca Na, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet & Around, Ho Coc Beach, Ho Tram Beach, Vung Tau, Con Dao Is-lands.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation