No code necessary. See terms.
Vietnam - Siem Reap & The Temples of Angkor (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Angkor is the greatest concentration of architectural riches anywhere on earth. Choose from the world’s largest religious building, Angkor Wat; one of the world’s weirdest, Bayon; or the riotous jungle of Ta Prohm.
- see the sun rise over one of the world’s most iconic buildings, the one and only Angkor Wat
- contemplate the serenity and splendour of Bayon, with its 216 enigmatic faces staring out into the jungle
- witness nature running riot at the mysterious ruin of Ta Prohm, the Tomb Raider temple
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.