*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Vietnam - Mekong Delta (PDF Chapter)
The ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, the delta is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens. It’s a water world that moves to the rhythms of the mighty Mekong, where boats, houses and markets float upon the innumerable rivers, canals and streams.
- join the throngs amid the bustling floating markets on a boat trip from Can Tho
- kick up red dirt on a motorbike ride and watching a sunset on Phu Quoc Island’s many beaches
- cycle through idyllic countryside to Sam Mountain from Chau Doc
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: My Tho and around, Ben Tre, Tra Vinh, Vinh Long, Can Tho and around, Soc Trang, Ca Mau, U-Minh Forest, Rach Gia, Phu Quoc Island, Ha Tien and around, Chau Doc, Sam Mountain, Long Xuyen, Cao Lanh and around and Sa Dec.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.