*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Vietnam - Mekong Delta (PDF Chapter)
The ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, the delta is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens. It’s a water world that moves to the rhythms of the mighty Mekong, where boats, houses and markets float upon the innumerable rivers, canals and streams.
- join the throngs amid the bustling floating markets on a boat trip from Can Tho
- kick up red dirt on a motorbike ride and watching a sunset on Phu Quoc Island’s many beaches
- cycle through idyllic countryside to Sam Mountain from Chau Doc
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: My Tho and around, Ben Tre, Tra Vinh, Vinh Long, Can Tho and around, Soc Trang, Ca Mau, U-Minh Forest, Rach Gia, Phu Quoc Island, Ha Tien and around, Chau Doc, Sam Mountain, Long Xuyen, Cao Lanh and around and Sa Dec.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.