*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Vietnam - Central Vietnam (PDF Chapter)
The geographic heart of the nation, central Vietnam is packed with historic sights and cultural interest, and blessed with ravishing beaches and outstanding national parks. Marvel at Hue and its imperial citadel, royal tombs and excellent street food.
- travel back in time in the historic old port of Hoi An
- go underground at the astounding Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, the world’s foremost caving destination
- tread in the footsteps of emperors from the Forbidden Purple City to the imperial tombs of Hue
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North-Central Vietnam, Ninh Binh Province, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Dong Hoi & Around, South-Central Vietnam, Demilitarised Zone (DMZ), Dong Ha, Quang Tri, Hue and around, Bach Ma National Park, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass & Tunnel, Ba Na Hill Resort, Danang and around, Hoi An and around, My Son, Tra Kieu (Simhapura) and Chien Dan.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.