Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand - Vietnam (PDF Chapter)
Astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of vivid colours and subtle shades, grand architecture and moving war sites. Nature has blessed Vietnam with soar-ing mountains, emerald-green rice paddies and a sensational, curvaceous coastline with ravish-ing sandy beaches.
- take a trip back in time in Hoi An’s maze of cobbled lanes
- get seduced by Hanoi’s blend of Parisian-style grace and Asian pace
- be spellbound by the natural wonder of Halong Bay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hanoi & around, Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Cuc Phuong National Park, Northern Vietnam, Halong Bay, Halong City, Cat Ba Island, Haiphong, Ba Be Na-tional Park, Mai Chau, Lao Cai, Bac Ha, Sapa, Dien Bien Phu, Central Vietnam, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Hue & around, Danang, Hoi An & around, Cham Islands, Southeast Coast, Quy Nhon, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Con Dao Islands, Southwest Highlands, Dalat, Cat Tien National Park, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) & around, Dai Nam Theme Park, Beaches, Cu Chi, Mekong Delta, Bac Lieu, My Tho, Ben Tre, Vinh Long, Can Tho, Chau Doc, Ha Tien, Rach Gia, Phu Quoc Island, Understand Vietnam, Vietnam Today, History, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environ-ment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience