*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand - Northern Thailand (PDF Chapter)
Thailand is arguably the ‘safest’ introduction to Southeast Asia, but this doesn’t mean it rep-resents any sort of compromise. We suspect the secret of Thailand’s popularity, especially that of its northern half, is that it packs a bit of everything.
- pick up some bargains at the Chiang Mai’s Night Bazaar, Saturday Walking Street and Sunday Walking Street markets
- feel awestruck by the scenery of Pha Taem National Park
- cycle around the awesome ruins of Thailand’s ‘golden age’ at Sukhothai
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bangkok, Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard, Ko Samet, Trat, Ko Chang, Northeastern Thailand, Nakhon Ratchasima (Khorat) & around, Khao Yai Na-tional Park, Phanom Rung & around, Ubon Ratchathani, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nong Khai & around, Loei & around, Chiang Khan, Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai & around, Chiang Dao, Tha Ton, Pai, Sukhothai & around, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle, Chiang Khong, Nan & around, Understand Thailand, Thailand Today, History, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Envi-ronment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.