Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand - Cambodia (PDF Chapter)
Fringed by beautiful beaches and tropical islands, sustained by the mother waters of the Me-kong River and cloaked in some of the region’s few remaining emerald wildernesses, Cambodia is an adventure as much as a holiday.
- discover Angkor Wat, the eighth wonder of the world
- enjoy Phnom Penh – the ‘Pearl of Asia’ – with its striking museums, sublime riverside set-ting and happening nightlife
- island-hop and soaking up Sihanoukville’s hedonistic vibe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Phnom Penh & around, Kirirom National Park, Phnom Chisor, Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre, Tonlé Bati, Udong, Siem Reap & around, Ang Trapeng Thmor Reserve, Floating Village of Chong Kneas, Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary, Temples of Angkor, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & around, Northwestern Cambodia, Banteay Chhmar, Bat-tambang & around, Prasat Preah Vihear Province, Kompong Thom & around, Eastern Cambodia, Kompong Cham & around, Kratie, Stung Treng & aroung, Mondulkiri Province, Ratanakiri Prov-ince, South Coast, Koh Kong City, Koh Kong Conservation Corridor, Sihanoukville & around, the Southern Islands, Kampot, Bokor Hill Station, Kep, Understand Cambodia, Cambodia Today, History, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.