Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Vienna - The Museum District & Neubau (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the The Museum District & Neubau chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vienna guidebook.
The Museum District and Neubau walk a fine line between Habsburg history and modernity. Hang out in the courtyards of the MuseumsQuartier in summer and the creativity in the air is palpable.
- throw yourself head first into the artistic vortex of the Kunsthistorisches Museum, a whirl of Habsburg treasures from Egyptian tombs to rare breed Raphael, Dürer and Caravaggio masterworks
- check Vienna’s cultural pulse during an art-packed day at the vast ensemble of museums, cafes, restaurants and bars of the MuseumsQuartier, inside the Hofburg’s former imperial stables
- make a date with the dinosaurs and prehistoric divas at the Naturhistorisches Museum
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.