*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Vienna - Schloss Belvedere to the Canal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Schloss Belvedere to the Canal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vienna guidebook.
If you only see one palace in Vienna, make it Schloss Belvedere. What giddy romance is evoked in its sumptuously frescoed baroque halls. Belvedere is overwhelming in both scale and substance, and engrosses from start to finish.
- draw breath as you ramble through Schloss Belvedere’s lavishly frescoed apartments, sculpture-strewn gardens and a gallery home to the ultimate embrace: Klimt’s The Kiss
- be dazzled by Hundertwasser’s wonky floors, madcap mosaics and hallucinatory colours at KunstHausWien
- rewind a century to the dawn of a modernist age at the Museum für Angewandte Kunst
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.