*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Vienna city guide
8th Edition May 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Baroque streetscapes and imperial palaces set the stage for artistic and musical masterpieces alongside vibrant epicurean and design scenes.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Vienna, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, guided tours, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus in-depth guide to the city’s arts and architecture
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, The Hofburg & around, Stephansdom & the Historic Centre, Karlsplatz & around Naschmarkt, The Museum District & Neubau, Alsergrund & the University District, Schloss Belvedere to the Canal, Prater & East of the Danube, Schloss Schönbrunn & around, Day Trips from Vienna, Understand Vienna and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.